Our facilitators are selected for their confidence and compassion in working with young people.
We ensure that all staff at Loving for Life abide by the following:
– Are committed to ensuring that child safety is a priority at all times
– Recognise the inherent dignity, goodness and worth of each person that attends Loving For Life programs
– Recognise the courage that others demonstrate when they choose to share their thoughts and experiences
– Respect the safety and privacy of everyone at all times.
“Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.”
(John Cotton Dana)
Our facilitators undergo extensive training to ensure they maintain updated knowledge in the programs that they lead. We ensure that all staff at Loving For Life have the following:
– A current and valid Working with Children Card
– Currency with evidence-based content to deliver programs that cover the issues associated with human sexuality and relationships
– Abide by the Loving for Life Charter and Code of Conduct.
– Participate in regular and ongoing professional development in order to build their content knowledge and presentation skills
– Develop skills in personal reflective practice in the areas of morality, theology and spiritual development.
What Our Students Say
“The best thing about this program is that it was all explained without embarrassing anyone.”
(Yr 6 student)
“Our facilitator answered all our questions in a calm and nice way.”
(Yr 7 student)
My facilitator was so lovely and made it a really good experience.
(Yr 8 student)
“Communication was good and it was made to feel like a safe non-judgemental place.”
(Yr 11 student)
“Think of Mary MacKillop and learn from her to be a gift of love and compassion for one another, for Australia and for the whole world.”
John Paul ll (Beatification of Mary MacKillop)